CPC Road Haulage

If you wish to operate goods vehicles over 3.5 tonnes you will need an Operator’s Licence and to obtain this you must demonstrate professional competence. This is usually achieved by obtaining a Certificate of Professional Competence acquired by passing examinations. Hythe Transport Training is an approved examination centre and can offer various training options:

Call us on 01732 780830 or email info@hythetransporttraining.co.uk for more information or to book your place on one of our training courses.